A quick meal that is high in antioxidants and taste! I usually cook some chicken or scallops with the sauce and pour it over the pasta. This is a great dish for people who don't usually like veggies.
- Steam one head of Broccoli and one head of Calliflower
- Add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- Blend in blender or cuisinart with fresh basil and fresh garlic until smooth
- Bring water to boil in large pot.
- Add salt and green tea bags (for antioxidants).
- Take the tea bags out before adding pasta.
- Cook whole wheat pasta.